Russian pilots are being micromanaged by a ground controller – very reminiscent of the Soviets.
- New radio intercept proves crews of Russian fighter aircraft received orders to attack Ukrainian boats Nov 25 | UNIAN
- Перемовини екіпажів російського літаку СУ-30 та гелікоптеру КА-52 з відповідними пунктами управління – YouTube (Arrangements for crews of Russian SU-30 and helicopter KA-52 with appropriate control points)
- Captured Ukrainian sailors sustained six kinds of attacks in Kerch Strait – 112.international
- That included ramming of Ukraine’s small tugboat Yeni Kapi by Don, the vessel of Russian FSB Border Guard;
- the use of two air-to-ground missiles, launched from Russian multirole fighter Sukhoi Su-30;
- the use of two air-to-ground missiles launched from gunship Kamov Ka-52;
- the use of large-caliber armament of the ships (as they opened fire on the cabin where the sailors were present at the time);
- the boarding of Russian Spetsnaz,
- the physical violence against our sailors’.