A friend sent me a link to a picture of Russian President Vladimir Putin, stating,
“It sure looks like he’s had botox injections and/or plastic surgery.”
“He’s had hair plugs too. His hairline has changed.”
Putin represents a strong leader, he’s the face of Russia and probably doesn’t want to look like the old Soviet premiers of the Cold War.
Rumors of his having gone under the knife or needle have been circulating for years.
- Vladimir Putin, Before and After Before and after, Sochi edition. (From Russia With Botox?)
- What Happened to Putin’s Face?
- Ever wonder why Vladimir Putin doesn’t age? We asked some cosmetic surgeons
- Don’t Look Like Vladimir Putin: When Powerful Men’s Obsession with Injectables and Fillers Goes Wrong
- Vladimir Putin: does he use Botox?
- What has he been Putin on his face? How Russian leader Vladimir’s appearance has changed dramatically through the years and he looks younger than ever
- Botox trends on Twitter amid Vladimir Putin surgery rumours
- Two Faces of Vladimir Putin- Relation of cosmetic surgery with Russian President Putin
- Vladimir Putin Is Flying The Flag For Male Cosmetic Procedures