This is a first call for papers for the 17th European Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security ECCWS-2018, being hosted by University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway on the 28 – 29 June 2018.
This call will close on the 7th of December 2017.
The 17th European Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security (ECCWS) is an opportunity for academics, practitioners and consultants from Europe and elsewhere who are involved in the study, management, development and implementation of systems and concepts to combat cyber warfare or to improve information systems security to come together and exchange ideas. There are several strong strands of research and interest that are developing in the area including the understanding of threats and risks to information systems, the development of a strong security culture, as well as incident detection and post incident investigation. This conference is continuing to establish itself as a key event for individuals working in the field from around the world.
For more information please go to: http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/eccws/eccws-call-for-papers/
Academic research, case studies and work-in-progress/posters are welcomed approaches. PhD Research, proposals for roundtable discussions, non-academic contributions and product demonstrations based on the main themes are also invited. Please feel free to circulate this message to any colleagues or contacts you think may be interested.
Papers accepted for the conference will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment.
The conference proceedings have an ISSN and will be assigned an ISBN on publication.
Papers that have been presented at the Conference will be considered for further development and publication in the following journals:
- International Journal of Information and Computer Security published by Inderscience
- Journal of Information Warfare (classified by Peregrine Technical Solutions)
- International Journal of Cyber Warfare and Terrorism (IJCWT) published by Information Resources Management Association, USA.
- International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics published by Inderscience
- Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law published by the Association of Digital Forensics, Security and Law
Academic Conferences & Publishing International
33 Wood Lane, Sonning Common, Reading, RG4 9SJ
Tel: 44 (0) 118-972-4148
Please note I work Part time Monday – Thursday 10:00 – 16:00