This is a Second CALL for papers for the 13th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security (ICCWS 2018) which is being hosted by National Defense University, Washington DC, USA on the 8 – 9th March 2018.
This call will close on 17th of August 2017.
ICCWS 2018 is an opportunity for academics, military personnel, practitioners and consultants from around the world who are involved in the study, management, development and implementation of systems and concepts to combat information warfare or to improve information systems security to come together and exchange ideas. There are several strong strands of research developing in the cyber warfare and cyber security area including the understanding of threats and risks to information systems, the development of a strong security culture, as well as incident detection and post incident investigation. New threats brought about by social networking and cloud computing are gaining interest from the research community and the conference is tackling these issues. This conference is continuing to establish itself as a key event for individuals working in the field from around the world.
Please consider submitting to this conference. We are interested in the entire range of concepts from theory to practice, including case studies, works-in-progress, and conceptual explorations.
For more information please go to: http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/iccws/iccws-call-for-papers/
In addition to the main conference topics, the advisory group invites submissions to the following mini tracks:
- Cyber Warfare, Deterrence, Power and Decision Making
- Cross-discipline Research in Cyber Security
- Cyber surveillance in the modern information environment
- Cyber Attacks and their Implications to National Security and Economic Strategies
- Cyber Policies and Cyber Resilience
Please see: http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/iccws/iccws-call-for-papers/iccws-mini-track/ for further details.
Academic research, case studies and work-in-progress/posters are welcomed approaches. PhD Research, proposals for roundtable discussions, non-academic contributions and product demonstrations based on the main themes are also invited.
- International Journal of Information and Computer Security published by Inderscience ISSNs – online: 1744-1773 print: 1744-1765
- Journal of Information Warfare (classified by the Australian Research Council): (ISSN 1445-3312 (Printed) ISSN 1445-3347 (Online))
- International Journal of Cyber Warfare and Terrorism (IJCWT) published by Information Resources Management Association, USA. (DOI: 10.4018/IJCWT, ISSN: 1947-3435, EISSN: 1947-3443).
- International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics published by Inderscience UK (ISSN: 1751-1911X).
Papers accepted for the ICCWS 2018 will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-9870) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication.
Please feel free to circulate this message to any colleagues or contacts you think may be interested.
Tel: +44 (0) 118 972 4148