It’s interesting to see how RT is operating these days, the Democrats are now benefitting from RT.
Regarding the Women’s March on 21 January 2016:
Linda Sarsour, executive director of the Arab Association of New York and a co-chair of the march, said the scope of marchers’ concerns is vast.
The march is a “stand on social justice and human rights issues ranging from race, ethnicity, gender, religion, immigration and healthcare,” she told the Guardian.
If the issue is divisive, if the issue sows or fosters dissent within the United States, if the issue can construe or even misconstrue negatively on the US, RT can reliably be counted on to promote the issue.
- Hundreds of thousands march against Trump in NYC
- People unite against Donald Trump in global #WomensMarch
- Pink ‘pussy hat’ march in Washington for women’s rights after Trump inauguration (PHOTOS)
These are only three of RT’s articles about the Women’s March.
This is not to say the issue is not divisive. That is the unstated purpose behind the march. Not Women’s Rights, but anti-Trump. Sponsored by the Democrats, who are now united with Russia’s RT in purpose, to undermine his credibility. This is an expected turnaround, but RT’s focus and purpose has not changed. Only the allies with Russia have changed. Now Russia is allied with the Democrats.
Russian propaganda has three purposes, please don’t forget.
- Sow divisiveness, foster chaos, create dissent in the West
- Promote Russian national interests
- Undermine democracy
– Using any and all tools, weapons, and means available to the Russian government.
RT is helping feed the Democrats, who are benefitting from Russia’s help.