By all appearances Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for the President of the United States, is pro-Russian.
That’s not a good thing.
Others have noticed.
- Trump, Deferring To Putin, Deleted GOP Platform’s Call To Supply Ukraine With Lethal Defensive Weapons – Forbes
- Meet Paul Manafort, the Washington insider running Trump’s campaign | Minnesota Public Radio News
- Russian ‘Gun-For-Hire’ Lurks In Shadows Of Washington’s Lobbying World
- Is Donald Trump Working for Russia? — NYMag
- Vladimir Putin has a plan for destroying the West, and it looks a lot like Donald Trump.
- Trump Adviser’s Links to Russia on Display During Moscow Trip
It started some months ago when Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump began a bromance of sorts, a love-fest consisting of mutual butt kissing. It hasn’t reached R-rated public displays of affection yet but it’s damn close.
I can’t honestly say if Trump’s motivation is to tick off Obama, to demonstrate Hillary’s incompetence as SecState from her famous reset button, or that Trump genuinely admires Putin as a strong leader type.
It’s dangerous, it’s bad, it’s just plain wrong.