Today US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made an excellent speech that works on multiple planes.
It emphatically states that the United States was in no way connected with the film, “Innocence of Muslims”. What is interesting is that she never says the name of the video.
She emphasizes the United States’ Freedom of Religion, including millions of Muslims.
She stated the video is “disgusting and reprehensible”. I agree.
Here is a video of her speech. Well done, Madame Secretary.
- Another Islamist Assault, Another Western Cringe (danielpipes.org)
- Anti-Islam filmmaker “Sam Bacile” identity in question (cbsnews.com)
- Hurting Muslims Feelings Cannot Be Tolerated, Egypts Ruling Party Says (cnsnews.com)
- Protesters Attack U.S. Embassy Compounds In Egypt, Libya (wibw.com)
- Hillary Clinton Demonstrates Why She Should Not Be Secretary Of State (freedomoutpost.com)
- US ‘heartbroken’ as official killed in Libya mission (dawn.com)
- Anger Over Film Fuels Anti-American Attacks in Libya and Egypt (nytimes.com)
- Mrs. Clinton and American Sensibilities (conservativeread.com)
- Come and Get It, Hillary (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Clinton: Libya attack ‘should shock the conscience’ of people around the world (redalertpolitics.com)