Today a fourth blogger was executed by the Mexican Zetas drug cartel, the first three were killed in September.
It is not known how the connection was made between their online pseudonyms and their actual names, locations, etc. But if the Zetas are as well connected as is rumored, surely official sources could have cut through the buracracy.
- Anonymous declares war on Mexico’s Zetas drug cartel (100gf.wordpress.com)
- Showdown: Hackers vs. Mexico’s Zeta (abcnews.go.com)
- Follow Up of the Day: Anonymous Going Ahead With Operation Against Mexican Drug Cartel (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- OpCartel gets stranger as Anonymous “spokesman” links DA to cartels (arstechnica.com)
- Showdown looms between ‘Anonymous’ hackers and Mexico’s Zeta cartel (csmonitor.com)