Thanks for joining our live rolling coverage of the presidential as the countdown to election day on Tuesday continues.
In today's developments:
- After yesterday's dueling rallies in Florida, both candidates have been in the US Midwest today in a last minute dash to convince voters that they are the man to run the country
- Trump's Friday tour featured stops Minnesota, Michigan and Wisconsin - a state he narrowly won in 2016
- Biden has also been in Minnesota and Wisconsin, as well Iowa
- Over 85 million votes have already been cast, leading to predictions that turnout this year could break records
- More people have already voted in Hawaii and Texas than did in the entire 2016 election, and other states such as California, Georgia and Arizona are quickly following behind in vote tallies
We'll be back tomorrow with more campaign coverage.