Iranian Propaganda… Are you Serious?
Today I ran across an example of Iranian propaganda, plain and simple. Unfortunately it is so bad it’s laughable. Please, please, please, whoever is ‘doing’ propaganda for Iran… quit?
I draw your attention to the following paragraphs, spoken by Dr. Tarpley, “author and historian in Washington”. What motivates this guy to say what he says… no clue. He’s obviously an intelligent man, I just wonder if his mind is based in reality.
…we may be dealing with an attempted brainwashing of the world through the CIA and NATO. It is an operation reportedly being planned by Ben Rhodes. Ben Rhodes is a resident, mini gerbils [note: he actually says Goebbels], here in the Obama White House. He wrote Obama speeches, the Cairo speech, the West Point speech declaring war on Pakistan.
He is a demagogue and a propaganda technician and what is put together is an international operation with a couple of meetings that have gone on. They have got Nilesat and Arabsat apparently willing to play along with NATO.
Would somebody please tell me how in the heck the CIA and NATO can possibly brainwash the world? I mean, we (the State Department and the military) have problems convincing small groups of people to do what we’d like them to do or even make them believe we’re mostly really good people, but somehow the CIA and NATO have some sort of a magical program that they can brainwash – the world? Do you know something I don’t know? Check out my last two blogs, our capabilities are already underfunded and they’re losing resources. Our budget is miniscule compared with the Chinese. There is no magic elixir that allows us to brainwash anyone, Dr. Tarpley, certainly not the CIA or NATO. If they did have such a program, wouldn’t they be ‘brainwashing’ Iran to stop their nuclear program? We’ve been asking, nicely, no less, but they are still stubbornly resisting – despite our best attempts at diplomacy, public diplomacy, information operations and strategic communication.
Apologies, but Ben Rhodes is the Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications. He’s not the Propaganda Minister, like Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels. To gain insight into Dr. Goebbels, I suggest a trip to the United States Memorial Holocaust Museum and see the Deception exhibit, it’s all about Nazi propaganda and Dr. Goebbels.
Later Dr. Tarpley says: “His White House now with this Ben Rhodes is being used to plan an operation which will lead inevitably to the massacre of large numbers of Christians. Right, 20 percent of the population are Christians. “
Uh… Dr. Tarpley, I’m not quite sure how Ben Rhodes plans military operations. He advises on speeches and writes quite a few about national security issues.
If this wasn’t so sad, I’d be laughing. Even worse, in the backdrop they show the White House…
Iran has a long, rich and storied history of twisting the truth and providing blatant propaganda. The net result is almost nothing they say is believable.
- Nazi propaganda website starts operation in Iran (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Bringing Down Assad Is Part of A Larger Elite Effort To Launch World War III (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Iran nuclear talks ‘clear and direct’ (news.smh.com.au)
- Carleton University teams up with Iranian embassy to honour Ayatollah Khomeini – Macleans (macleans.ca)
- Iranian TV Reporter Sentenced For Illegal Drugs (rferl.org)
- Iran nuclear talks ‘clear and direct’ (news.com.au)
- Iran nuclear talks downgraded (guardian.co.uk)
- Iran Nuclear Talks: Delusions on Both Sides of the Table (world.time.com)
- Syria, Iran, Russia and China plan joint war games, Iranian news agency says (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Five Iranian journalists ‘unprotected’ and ‘at risk’ in Turkey – The Guardian (guardian.co.uk)
- EXCLUSIVE: Israel’s president warns “time is out” for Iran (security.blogs.cnn.com)
- Terrorist group puts out propaganda report claiming Iranian secretly advancing nuclear weapons program (EndtheLie.com)
- Iranian human rights lawyer jailed for 13 years (guardian.co.uk)
- NATO preparing vast disinformation campaign in Syria (veteranstoday.com)
- IRAN: How Much Pain? (strategypage.com)
- With New Round of Iran Talks Looming, Obama’s “Domestic Politics” Excuse Doesn’t Fly Anymore (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Jailed Iranian Blogger Transferred To Hospital (rferl.org)
- KAHLILI: Iranian talk is cheap (washingtontimes.com)